Kechara Soup Kitchen (KSK) motto’s ‘Hunger Knows No Barriers’.
We are pleased to share this success stories we have received from Kechara Soup Kitchen (KSK) yesterday.
For the past 14 years their projects have supported the homeless and urban poor community through their programmes.
With the collective effort of sponsors and volunteers, this has gained so much success.
The statistics are:
Since the beginning of the year, they have provided:
- Soup Kitchen
- 75,433 meal sets distributed.
- 1,441 medical cases attended.
- 26 special cases attended.
- Food Bank
- 7,472 food packs distributed.
- 113,149kg of surplus fresh produce rescued and redistributed.
On behalf of LAW we are grateful to be able to support these worthwhile projects. I would like take this opportunity to thank all the generous people in Wales and the UK.