Language Academy Wales is a language academy, offering English language courses in Cardiff, Wales. We also offer English as foreign language courses in Cardiff. Our internship and professional development training programmes are specially designed for European and overseas students.
We are an voluntary Academy and a European Solidarity Corp (ESC)/European Voluntary Services (EVS) accredited centre, working on Erasmus+ KA1, EVS, KA2, VET and Lottery Community Fund projects.
(Language Academy Wales PIC No: 925 942601)
Language Academy Wales motto: “Learn, Explore and Travel with LAW”
“Learn – practical English language and employability skills for the rest of your life”
“Explore – exciting and new places, learn new culture and food”
“Travel – across the world on work placements in the UK or other European countries”
For more information please complete our ‘Contact Us Form’ at the bottom of the page or ring us 0292
Language Academy Wales (LAW) is a non-profit organisation by guarantee formed on the 30th April 2015. LAW is an Voluntary Academy and language school based in Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom. Our activities consist of promoting collaboration with international schools, colleges and private training providers. Our English language school focuses on developing languages, personal development and the international mobility through European collaborations and working on Erasmus+ projects. Our English language school has the following aims and objectives:
To promote mobility exchanges, training and internship programmes working in collaboration with foreign schools. We are focusing on helping the social inclusion youth group via exchange programmes promoting the understanding of different cultures and raising awareness in the equality and diversity agendas.
To provide affordable, effective and accessible English language training courses to individuals of all ages throughout Europe enabling them to develop themselves and their potential. Language Academy Wales target group are people with fewer opportunities in Europe and people seeking to find employment in the UK.
- To promote and engage young people in formal and non-formal education and career developing by offering professional English language training courses.
- To encourage the mobility of people internationally with English language and bespoke personal development training courses.
- To increase participation in mobility programmes internationally for increasing employability skills.
- To lessen the effects of formal and non-formal educational disadvantage on those worst affected.
- To assist young peoples’ participation in the community through volunteering, internship, job shadowing and exchange program.
- To offer equal opportunity to Erasmus+ mobility to disadvantaged people.
- Provide and find internship for IT, Office Administrative, Leisure Industries and in the Engineering sectors.
- Offer the complete package, i.e. airport transfers, local guided tours, English language fast-track training programmes and host families services.
Turkish Volunteers 2019, 2020 and 2021
KENS Education Group Summer 2018 Exchange Programme
LAW EVS accreditation (PIC No: 925 942601): Link to Erasmus+ web-site (click hyperlink below)
Mobility of Individuals
Provides opportunities for individuals to improve English language skills, enhance their employability and gain cultural awareness.
Mobility projects: workshop study, work placement, job shadowing, and exchange programmes.
Key Action 2 (KA2)
Cooperation for Innovation and Good Practices.
Opportunity for organisations to improve their provision for learners and share innovative practices.
Support for Policy Reform
Covers any type of activity aimed at supporting and facilitating the modernisation of education and training systems