European Voluntary Service (EVS)
LAW Erasmus+ KA1 Project: Multi Culti Life Skills Lab Part 4 project 2018/2019
Below are hosting organisations and/or available projects:
EVS database; here you can select the topics you are interested in and the country where you want volunteering:
- Otlas: https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/otlas-partner-finding/
- Youth Networks: www.youthnetworks.eu
What is the European Voluntary Service?
EVS stands for European Voluntary Service and it is one of the Erasmus+ mobility projects for youth.
Target group: EVS targets young people from 17 to 30 year old (inclusive) interested in helping communities while gaining knowledge, skills and experience.
The duration of the project depends of our project and the participants’ motivation, autonomy and availability. It can last between 2 weeks to 12 months.
For more information regarding EVS, please click here:
Why participate in a European Voluntary Service project?
- The EVS project do not require any technical or language skills;
- You will gain skills in, knowledge and methods of working in a foreign organisation;
- You will develop your personal and professional network;
- You will make new friends from around Europe and the world;
- You will improve your foreign language skills or learn a new language;
- You will benefit of a mobility project that is an ‘added value’ to your CV;
- You will experience and enjoy this tremendous opportunity.
- To increase your cultural awareness;
- To become self-confident;
- To become more responsible;
- To develop solidarity;
- To become more open minded.
LAW has a good network via our Erasmus+ projects. Our partners are based in European countries and work on projects in different fields: e.g. Social, education, minorities, European awareness, environment and culture.
If you are interested in doing a European Voluntary Service or to become our partner (sending or receiving), please contact us on: