Vacant Position for EVS in Ankara
We have ONLY 1 more space for a volunteer for 2 months to go to Ankara on a European Voluntary Service (EVS) opportunity. The EVS is with a company based in Ankara who are a non-profit company whose aims are to increase tolerance, cooperation, social help and integration in Turkey.
- Contributing to participating festivals and attending conferences on relevant European issues
- Representing his/her culture in meetings (indoor & outdoor activities).
- Participating in fundraising activities for the benefit of S&G
- Developing/implementing and participating in projects (TC, seminar, YE) from Erasmus+.
- Writing and Editing articles about the project who they are involved, life of youth people in Ankara, for YouTHelegraph online magazine for youth on their own language, English and Turkish (translated from our staff).
- Taking photos, videos about the events and working on video production updating the website of S&G.
- Organising Intercultural Events under S&G Club Activities, every volunteer will present him/her country with food, music, dance, videos in the front of our Turkish volunteers and staff
The volunteer will work 7 hours per day, 5 days per week We are looking for:young people aged between 18 and 30 from all accredited organisations motivated, open minded and able to work with vulnerable youth(migrants)
If you’re interested in this opportunity please contact us and send your CV to Admin@LanguageAcademyWales.co.uk